Our goal is simple: to reach and equip the lost with the life changing message of Jesus Christ. We are a real church for real people.
We are here so that people far from God can be restored and have their purpose in life revealed through the Holy Spirit. We have seen God do some amazing things in His people - restoring families, marriages restored, and broken hearts healed like only Jesus can do. We believe that the grace of God is spread evenly across His table and that all have a purpose for His glory. We recognize that all people have value in the eyes of Jesus. Our doors are open for all people. Although we are not a perfect church, our goal is that you see the face of Jesus when you leave.
Our mission is to reach this community through the direction of the Holy Spirit, being the hands and feet of Jesus to seek to reach as many as possible with the life saving message of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
We stand firm on the truth that Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father (John 14:6) and we seek to strengthen and grow our relationship with our Savior through biblical preaching, contemporary worship, and creative ideas from the endless message of His saving grace. We do our best t keep it clear and fresh.
Although we are anything but a traditional church, we maintain that the Bible is the living Word of God and that it is used to inspire, train, and encourage those who seek His will in their lives. Our desire is that people far from God will be raised to life.
As the ministry continues to grow, we realize that we will have times of success and times of failure and will continue to press forward for His glory.
We try to stick to these 10 values that keep the vision clear:
1. We are known for what we are - a family.
2. Jesus Christ is in charge; this is His church.
3. We show respect to one another, valuing all people.
4. We think outside the religious box to reach people.
5. We don't get comfortable; we're aggressive in our walk.
6. We believe in making a difference in our community.
7. We eat the fish and save what's left, teaching truth.
8. We get to give to God our first and best.
9. We love people where they're at and understand
that God is taking us all to deeper understanding of Him.
10. We don't want to do it all, but what we do for God, we do with excellence.
We welcome you to stop by and see what God is doing right here in this community. I pray God guides and directs you to the place He will have you to grow and serve His Kingdom for His purpose, by the power of His Holy Spirit.